Dear NYC, it's time to save our restaurants.
On Dec. 14th indoor dining in NYC closed (again), and as winter approaches the worst is yet to come. More than 1,000 NYC restaurants have closed during the pandemic, from Michelin-starred stand-outs like Uncle Boons to much loved neighborhood stand-bys like Me Me's Diner. This is an extinction-level event for NYC restaurants, and the time to act is now. Restaurants are the life force of our city, and it's time to show them how much we care.
Introducing, Supper Club from Summerlong Wine Co. — a 100% charitable 16-dinner program designed to do one thing — make sure our favorite restaurants are still here come summer.
The best part is, in addition to giving back, you'll also be enjoying exclusive dishes (only available through Supper Club), created by a once-in-a-lifetime, dream team of NYC restaurants representing 15 different cuisines, and cooking some of the most inventive food around today.
*Sign-up period closed on Sunday, Jan.17th - if you'd still like to join, please follow @SummerlongSupperClub for info on partial membership options.*
How it works.
• You receive 1 dinner per week for a total of 16 dinners, from a different restaurant every week. The Supper Club will kick-off on Jan. 19th
• Each dinner is priced at $50 for a 3-course meal and feeds 1 person (app, main, & dessert) - tip included, sales tax not included
• The total cost is $800 (16 dinners x $50), and 100% of that goes directly to each restaurant in January to provide the funds they’ll need to survive the winter.
• You can choose from pick-up or delivery. Delivery is available for a $10 per dinner fee, 100% of which goes to the delivery team. We recently greatly expanded our delivery radius, find out where we deliver in our FAQ
• We've added a weekly payment option! You can now either make 1) a one-time, up-front payment or 2) a weekly, automatically recurring payment. Weekly payment is only available for delivery for $65/week. Please see our FAQ for a breakdown of your purchase options
• Each of our talented chefs is busy designing an exclusive prix fixe, chef's tasting menu for Supper Club - so watch this space (and @summerlongsupperclub) for updates! Customizations and substitutions will not be offered to best support our chefs.
• Our goal is to raise $120,000 for each restaurant or ~$2M all together
• Make your money do twice the good - we're donating 100 memberships ($100K) to NYC healthcare workers. It's a win-win, supporting restaurants and our heatlhcare heroes at the same time. You can donate too - just indicate the Supper Club weeks you'd like to donate to NYC healthcare workers during checkout
• Enter the Supper Club Sweepstakes! - 1) join Supper Club with 2+ friends and form a mini-supper club of your own, 2) dine together but apart all winter, and 3) enter to win an all-expenses paid dinner at the Supper Club restaurant of your choice for you & all your pals, come summer! To enter, pls email a screenshot of your group text to Vinay (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• If you're excited about the program but still have unanswered questions, please check out our FAQ first, and then email Vinay & Dan (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.